In Albuquerque, 126 people have been charged with federal crimes, 64 of them related to guns. Another 52 have been charged with drug crimes; 10 others are charged with violent crimes. Nationwide, 5,500 have been arrested and more than 1,100 of those have been charged with federal crimes.
- Video: Double-murder suspect reportedly posing as wanted brother arrested
- BCSO GRIP Operation helps tackle violent crime in Albuquerque
- Local man faces drug, firearms charges under Operation Legend
- Operation Legend makes over 3,500 federal arrests, 60 in Albuquerque
- Albuquerque woman charged with drug trafficking as part of Operation Legend