ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Albuquerque Crime Stoppers is on the lookout for a yellow semi-truck they believe to be involved in a hit and run accident. In a press release Friday, they say 30-year-old Julie Nieto was run over by the truck as it turned to get on the I-40 ramp from 4th Street.
Story continues below:
- Crime: NMSP seek person of interest in Santa Rosa homicide
- Trending: Former state rep. Sheryl Williams Stapleton indicted on 28 charges
- National: Laundrie family attorney cancels press conference at FBI’s request
- New Mexico News: Hundreds of Indigenous women and girls remain missing, many in NM
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Lunes 20 de Septiembre 2021
If anyone has any information, they are asked to call Crime Stoppers at 843-STOP. Anonymous photos or videos can be submitted online.