ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Visit Albuquerque is highlighting events around Albuquerque that are happening this November. Lara Brockway from Visit Albuquerque talked about things happening around Albuquerque this month.
- November 11 from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Indian Pueblo Cultural Center. The event includes speakers, a cultural dance and over 30 native artisans selling their work.
- November 10 and 24 from 5 – 9 p.m. the Nightbird Trolley takes guests around Old Town and Downtown neighborhoods, stopping ad locations for guests to shop, sip and savor.
- November 24 – 25 from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m., November 26 from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. at Expo New Mexico. Guests can enjoy arts and crafts at one of the top-ranked holiday art festivals in the Southwest region.
- November 24 from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m., November 25 from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. and November 26 from 10 a.m. – 3 p.m. at Hotel Albuquerque. Attendees can browse and shop from New Mexico artisans and makers
- November 23 at 9 a.m. at Balloon Fiesta Park the whole family can enjoy a 5k run or walk