ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Providing a community that supports individuals battling breast cancer along with their caregivers, the Pink Warrior House Foundation offers support groups, art therapy, yoga, meditation, mindfulness classes, and much more.
Story continues below
- Vaccines: Locals respond to state requiring booster shots for certain professions
- Crime: Teen suspect wounded following officer-involved shooting in NW Albuquerque
- Weather: Nice weekend before winter storm arrives next week
- Events: What’s happening around New Mexico December 3 – December 9
- KRQE En Español: KRQE En Español: Jueves 2 de Dicembre 2021
All services are available at no cost to anyone affected by breast cancer. The founder of the Pink Warrior House Foundation Allison Hendricks-Smith and Macy’s personal stylist Dara Romero discuss the organization and what Macy’s is doing to provide support.
Starting this weekend the community can join Macy’s to Party for Pink Warrior House. Attendees will have the opportunity to get fitted for bras, learn about the latest beauty and fashion trends, purchase raffle tickets for a gift pack valued at $800, and access friends and family discount.
The event begins Thursday, Oct. 28 for survivors only but the party will continue Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for the entire community. Registration is required for the event.