ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Mother’s Against Drunk Driving is working to end drunk driving while supporting the victims of these violent crimes. The organization is hosting its annual Walk Like MADD event later next month. This is a time for the community to come together to raise funds and awareness to end these preventable crimes.
Story continues below:
- Investigation: What happens after someone attacks a healthcare worker?
- Don’t Miss: New Mexico native recognized in Bon Appétit Magazine for Brooklyn restaurant
- Weird: Man once accused of having sex with horse now accused of escape from jail
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Viernes 23 de Septiembre 2021
- Crime: FBI investigates Albuquerque couple for bank robbery
The event benefits New Mexico programs throughout the year. The organization assists survivors of drunk driving accidents or the families of victims who have died of drunk driving crashes through the legal process. The New Mexico event will take place on Oct. 23 on UNM’s Johnson Field at 8:30 a.m. For more information, visit the Walk Like Madd website.