JEMEZ SPRINGS (KRQE) – Every year during Labor Day Weekend, Jemez Springs hosts two miles of art. Local artists exhibit and sell their work as well as hold workshops along Highway 4 as part of the “I Heart Jemez Art” Festival.
Story continues below:
- Education: UNM launching program that prepares people to work in marijuana industry
- New Mexico News: Texas murder suspect spotted in Chaves County
- Crime: Body found east of Route 66 Casino Saturday night
- Business: M’tucci’s planning to renovate iconic Albuquerque building
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Lunes 27 de Septiembre 2021
The mountain art tradition gives visitors the chance to meet the artists themselves during a fall exploration of the upper Jemez Valley. The event takes place Sept. 4 and 5 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Jemez Springs Plaza. Follow their Facebook page to keep up to date with event details.