SANTA FE, N.M. (KRQE) – The city of Santa Fe announced the closure of all city facilities near Fort Marcy Park beginning at noon on Wednesday, September 1 thru Saturday, September 4 at noon for Zozobra. The event for 2021 will be a hybrid event.
Story continues below:
- Trending: Balloon community calls for pilot drug tests after toxicology report in deadly crash
- Don’t Miss: Los Alamos National Lab updates vaccine requirements for staff
- Crime: Robber shot, killed at Subway was arrested in 2019 for veterans memorial theft
- New Mexico News: Man with long criminal history charged following attack at post office
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Miercoles 22 de Septiembre 2021
In-person attendance will be limited to 10,000 while the event will be broadcasted on television and online. This is the 97th year of the event.