ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Downtown Growers’ Market celebrated its 25th anniversary in style Saturday. The celebration took place at Gravity Bound Brewing near downtown with cornhole, food, and pumpkin painting.
Story continues below
- Vaccines: Locals respond to state requiring booster shots for certain professions
- Crime: Teen suspect wounded following officer-involved shooting in NW Albuquerque
- Weather: Nice weekend before winter storm arrives next week
- Events: What’s happening around New Mexico December 3 – December 9
- KRQE En Español: KRQE En Español: Jueves 2 de Dicembre 2021
While this year’s market is wrapping up on November 6, the Growers’ market is accepting applications for next year’s market starting in April. “So, that means anyone who’s a gardener, prepares foods, is health and wellness, or a grower or farmer – now is the time to apply for the market,” said market manager Shawna Brown.
Applications to become a vendor will be accepted through December 31 and can be submitted online.