ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – People across the metro are traveling on two wheels for the annual Day of the Tread fundraiser. Participants in this Halloween-themed bike event could travel on routes ranging between 7 and 100 miles around Albuquerque, starting and ending in the Sawmill District.
Story continues below
- Vaccines: Locals respond to state requiring booster shots for certain professions
- Crime: Teen suspect wounded following officer-involved shooting in NW Albuquerque
- Weather: Nice weekend before winter storm arrives next week
- Events: What’s happening around New Mexico December 3 – December 9
- KRQE En Español: KRQE En Español: Jueves 2 de Dicembre 2021
People were decked out in costumes while celebrating the end of the cycling season. Organizers also held a 4K fun walk with proceeds from both events going to the Somos Unidos Foundation.