ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – A local car wash hosted its own classic car show Sunday in downtown Albuquerque. The Rain Tunnel Car Spa at Central and Rio Grande hosted the community event.
Story continues below:
- Education: UNM launching program that prepares people to work in marijuana industry
- New Mexico News: Texas murder suspect spotted in Chaves County
- Crime: Body found east of Route 66 Casino Saturday night
- Business: M’tucci’s planning to renovate iconic Albuquerque building
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Lunes 27 de Septiembre 2021
It featured the Drifters Car Club, a local group dedicated to the preservation of classic cars and trucks. Attendees of the family-friendly were able to enjoy food and music, check out a variety of classic cars and hot rods, and meet the owners.