ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The city is once again looking for “virtual visionaries” to create shows for public access channels and other platforms. The city’s Arts and Culture Department awarded 17 content producers money for their projects which aired earlier this year.
Story continues below:
- Crime: Man arrested in Santa Rosa murder
- Trending: Former state rep. Sheryl Williams Stapleton indicted on 28 charges
- National: Laundrie family attorney cancels press conference at FBI’s request
- New Mexico News: Hundreds of Indigenous women and girls remain missing, many in NM
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Lunes 21 de Septiembre 2021
Now, the city is looking for content in four categories and those picked will receive a stipend. Content should be broadcast-ready and run between 15 minutes and an hour. The deadline to apply is August 31. Applications can be submitted online.