ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The city of Albuquerque’s Urban Enhancement Trust Fund is offering 75 artists residency starting in January. Each artist will be given $2,500 to advance their artistic or cultural work.
Story continues below
- COVID: First COVID, then hair loss?
- KRQE En Español: Martes 25 de Enero 2022
- Trending: Recreational cannabis industry may be off to bumpy start
- National: OSHA officially ends vaccine rule for employers
- Business: Smith’s workers threaten to strike if no deal is reached
Artists must be at least 18 and do their work in the greater Albuquerque area. All projects will have to provide a display by the end of the residency in June 2023. The deadline to apply is Tuesday.