Inclement weather has once again caused several cities to delay or close their offices.
Non-essential services for the City of Albuquerque have been closed Wednesday, January 2 as a result of the snow packed roads within the city.
Additionally, Lovelace Medical Group is on a two-hour delay with clinics opening at 10 a.m. This closing includes the following:
- All Lovelace Medical Group clinics
- New Mexico Heart Institute
- Lovelace Medical Group Medical Oncology
- Lovelace Medical Group Radiation Oncology
Trash and recycling collection has also been canceled Wednesday and was already facing a day delay due to the holiday.
Collection information is as follows:
- Tuesday pickup will be serviced Thursday, January 3
- Wednesday pickup will be serviced Friday, January 4
- Thursday pickup will be serviced Saturday, January 5
- Friday pickup will be serviced Sunday, January 6
All three Solid Waste Management Department convenience centers will also be closed in addition to the Cerro Colorado Landfill.
All locations will reopen Thursday.
Government offices for the City of Rio Rancho have been placed on a two-hour delay and will open at 10 a.m. Wednesday.
City of Albuquerque non-essential services and offices are closed today due to inclement weather conditions.
Essential personnel are required to contact their department director or other appropriate supervisor to determine their work schedule.— City of Albuquerque (@cabq) January 2, 2019
Due to inclement weather and icy road conditions, City of Rio Rancho municipal government offices and facilities will operate on a two-hour delay tomorrow (Wednesday, January 2, 2019), and will open to the public at 10 a.m.— Rio Rancho, NM (@RioRanchoNM) January 2, 2019