ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – If you’re going to a concert at Isleta Amphitheater soon you’ll need your vaccine card. Live Nation announced Tuesday that starting October 4, only those who have proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test 48 hours prior will be admitted to events.
Story continues below
- Entertainment: Concerts coming to New Mexico in 2022
- New Mexico: Tribal community receives millions for wastewater infrastructure
- Crime: Prosecutors say son of man charged in Muslim murders connected to shootings
- Rankings: Cities with the fastest-growing home prices in New Mexico
- Always On: Props from Better Call Saul to be auctioned off
This is company policy. Individual artists can require the same thing prior to the October 4 date, so check before you go.