NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – Two New Mexico businesses are being recognized in the International Craft Beer Marketing Awards. The competition honors the artwork and design that goes into marketing craft beer products.
Story continues below:
- Marijuana: High potency marijuana and possible impact on New Mexico teens
- Web Extra: Behind the story: Colorado’s legal cannabis & the effect on teens
- Trending: Corrales residents say loud music from bar is carrying over to their neighborhood
- Crime: APD arrests suspect in string of armed robberies
- Don’t Miss: State extends indoor mask requirement
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE en Espanol: Miercoles 15 de Septiembre 2021
Second Street Brewery in Santa Fe won two Best Packaging Design awards. Steel Bender Brewyard won Best Tap Handle Design and Best Use of Retro Branding. To view all the CBMA’s winners, visit craftbeermarketingawards.com/2021-winners-gallery.