SILVER CITY, N.M. (KRQE) – PNM is inspecting equipment for safety concerns in Silver City through the end of September. The company says inspectors will be out near customers’ homes because poles are located in backyards or in alleyways. However, they will be easily identifiable, driving marked cars, wearing PNM branded safety vests and have ID badges.
Story continues below:
- Crime: Over 100 citations given in latest racing enforcement operation
- Trending: Body found east of Route 66 Casino Saturday night
- Business: New local eatery hopes to bring “fun” vibe to downtown
- New Mexico News: Colfax County Undersheriff passes away
- National: Man charged with hate crime after threatening US Olympic athlete training in California park
PNM says this will help them update their infrastructure maps and ensure reliable service. PNM says they’re also focusing on the Santa Fe, Ruidoso and Alamogordo areas. PNM will be working out in field areas Monday through Saturday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.