NEW MEXICO (KRQE) – You might soon see utility trucks in your neighborhood. PNM is conducting field inspections across the state which includes inspecting lines and equipment. PNM says this will help them update their infrastructure maps and ensure reliable service.
Story continues below:
- Investigation: What happens after someone attacks a healthcare worker?
- Don’t Miss: New Mexico native recognized in Bon Appétit Magazine for Brooklyn restaurant
- Weird: Man once accused of having sex with horse now accused of escape from jail
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Viernes 23 de Septiembre 2021
- Crime: FBI investigates Albuquerque couple for bank robbery
PNM says they are focusing on the Santa Fe, Silver City, Ruidoso and Alamogordo areas. They have contracted with a company, Burns and McDonnell but they will have PNM credentials. The work will last several months. PNM says agents will be on the field Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m.