ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – This holiday season, Macy’s helps make holiday shopping easier than ever. Macy’s personal stylist Dara Romero talks about the top gifts this holiday season and how they can help you provide the ultimate holiday experience this year.
Story continues below
- Entertainment: Concerts coming to New Mexico in 2022
- New Mexico: Tribal community receives millions for wastewater infrastructure
- Crime: Prosecutors say son of man charged in Muslim murders connected to shootings
- Rankings: Cities with the fastest-growing home prices in New Mexico
- Always On: Props from Better Call Saul to be auctioned off
This year, Macy’s is offering their new gift finder which is a tool that assists shoppers in discovering an ideal gift based on the recipient and their interests. Users can just choose from a curated pool of inspiration with everything from stocking-stuffers and luxe presents to gifts under $15, $25, $50, and $100.
Dara also has a QR-code available that currently has her favorite Thanksgiving items but it will soon highlight Black Friday gifts. You can also sign up for an appointment, shop directly from her items list, and send Dara a chat.