ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – In Albuquerque, Expo New Mexico hosted its first trade show of the year. More than 100 home and gardening businesses were out today helping people plan their next home improvement project.
Story continues below:
- Investigation: What happens after someone attacks a healthcare worker?
- Don’t Miss: New Mexico native recognized in Bon Appétit Magazine for Brooklyn restaurant
- Weird: Man once accused of having sex with horse now accused of escape from jail
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Jueves 23 de Septiembre 2021
- Crime: FBI investigates Albuquerque couple for bank robbery
Business owners say trade shows like Saturday’s are especially important because of how the pandemic has limited their chances to meet with potential customers. “It’s important, of course, because it’s been a difficult year, especially for those artisans who count on this for their income, which is a lot of us,” said Shea Lindner from local shop Schizoid Guru.
The trade show runs Sunday between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Admission is $5.