ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – FemCity Albuquerque is the local chapter of the international women’s networking group that was established for launching and growing businesses. Their purpose is to help women network, connect, and collaborate together in the world of business.
Story continues below
- Vaccines: Locals respond to state requiring booster shots for certain professions
- Crime: Teen suspect wounded following officer-involved shooting in NW Albuquerque
- Weather: Nice weekend before winter storm arrives next week
- Events: What’s happening around New Mexico December 3 – December 9
- KRQE En Español: KRQE En Español: Jueves 2 de Dicembre 2021
FemCity Albuquerque President Terri Dean and Social Media Director Shelley Rael discuss what sets them apart. An international group, FemCity is in more than 100 communities and has an online presence.
Locally, the group meets up twice a month and they are currently reconnecting with each other and are meeting new women. The group is in the planning stages of 2022 which is set to include speakers at luncheons, workshops, and networking with other local businesswomen. For more information on FemCity and to get involved, visit femcity.com/albuquerque.