ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The old IHOP in the La Cueva Town Center is going to get a make-over soon. Dion’s is turning it into a modern-casual restaurant called Tula’s Kitchen, their new sister restaurant.
Story continues below
- Crime: Serial robbery suspect arrested, accused in fatal Española Blake’s Lotaburger shooting
- Entertainment: Multi-level go-kart track could come to lot of old water park in Albuquerque
- KRQE En Español: Miercoles 17 de Agosto 2022
- Sports: Vote in Week 1 of the Spirit Stick
- Community: Former UNM student receives prestigious Red Cross volunteer award
They hope to start the remodel as soon as possible with plans to open up sometime next summer. Tula’s Kitchen plans to hire employees closer to the opening and they aren’t sure how many they will need just yet.
Dion’s says Tula’s will have a simple menu that will feature classics including baked and crispy chicken, grilled sandwiches, and fresh salads along with signature cocktails, local beer, and wine