FARMINGTON, N.M. (KRQE) – One of the state’s most popular restaurants is headed to the Four Corners. Dion’s has announced plans for its 27th location in Farmington near East Main and Gila/30th.
Story continues below
- Crime: Man tries to evade police by changing outfits
- Albuquerque: Albuquerque neighbors fed up with illegal roadside car lot
- Weather: Gorgeous weather to end the work week
- New Mexico: NM one of few landlocked states with reported shark attack
- Español: KRQE En Español: Miercoles 20 de Octubre 2021
The inside of the new location will feature a new, modern look. Dion’s says the store will bring in almost 70 jobs and plans to focus on youth development and community building. The store is set to open early next year.