ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce is encouraging businesses to incentivize the COVID-19 vaccine for employees and require regular testing. The president of the chamber sent a letter to business owners saying with vaccines, masking and testing, we can help keep businesses open.
Story continues below:
- Crime: Man arrested in Santa Rosa murder
- Trending: Former state rep. Sheryl Williams Stapleton indicted on 28 charges
- National: Laundrie family attorney cancels press conference at FBI’s request
- New Mexico News: Hundreds of Indigenous women and girls remain missing, many in NM
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Lunes 21 de Septiembre 2021
The president is asking businesses to set up shot clinics for flu and COVID and distribute information on vaccines from reliable medical sources. For employees who still wish to not be vaccinated, he encourages regular testing.