Bird causes brush fire in NE Albuquerque

News

A scary fire on Tramway was caused by a bird. 

It started right outside the CVS near Tramway and Paseo Del Norte. 

It burned right between the business and some homes. 

PNM says a bird somehow came in contact with the line and caused a spark, which then caused the fire.

Firefighters were able to put it out quickly.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Latest Video

Now Trending on KRQE.com

Albuquerque Hourly Forecast

Don't Miss

MORE IN DON'T MISS

Photo Galleries

MORE PHOTO GALLERIES

News Resources

MORE NEWS RESOURCES