ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Day 9 is normally the last day of Balloon Fiesta, and on this last day of The Best of Balloon Fiesta, we are doing things a little different: there will be no hosts, no interviews, no ground reporters. Instead, we give you the best views from the air and ground put to music. From dawn patrol to mass ascensions and balloon glows. Enjoy these sights that make the Balloon Fiesta so unique, and we’ll see you next year, live, from the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta.
- Kirtland AFB asking public’s input for restoration project
- Here’s why Biden and Trump are laser focused on fracking
- Nashville mom, stepson charged in killing of 14-year-old boy with autism
- Homicide investigation shuts down parts of SW 4th St.
- Every Kid Outdoors pass gets fourth graders into national parks for free