ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – We when through the last several years of our Balloon Fiesta coverage to bring you some the best Special Shapes and sights and sounds from the field to the air. Fiesta Day 7 is often one of the most well-attended mass ascensions due to Fall Break when hundreds of kids get to join in the fun either from the Balloon Fiesta field or watch spots all around the city. As the balloons begin to fill the sky, there isn’t an unobstructed view anywhere in Albuquerque to see them.
- Greg Jackson of JW MMA Academy is in Van Tate’s Sports Office
- Strong east canyon wind continues overnight
- Albuquerque US Postal Service worker under investigation for TikToks about homeless people
- Federal Appeals Court denies ex-county sheriff’s bid to have conviction overturned
- Doorbell video shows intruder on Albuquerque family’s porch for 6 hours