ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – It’s the first day of competition in this special presentation of The Best of the Albuquerque Balloon Fiesta: Day 3. In this 2019 Balloon Fiesta show, early morning winds didn’t stop the balloon’s from lift-off when the green flag was raised. New to the KRQE team, Meteorologist Eric Meyer discusses that the weather was to shift to a much colder week ahead. From the skies to the field, enjoy sights and sounds from Day 3 of the past 3 years of Balloon Fiesta.
- FBI warns ransomware assault threatens US healthcare system
- Less than a week: Key dates as we approach Election Day
- Economic Development Department says film industry crucial to state
- Sports Desk: UNM’s Jordan Kress cleared to play football
- Second stimulus checks: What’s the status of $1,200 payments?