ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The red flag went up at around 8 a.m. Wednesday morning on day five of the Balloon Fiesta. Crews packed up their gear and crowds quickly dispersed as the rain began falling.
- Attendance at 2023 Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta reaches record high, surpasses pre-pandemic levels
- Local band shares excitement over chance to perform at Music Fiesta
- Photos: Winds keep balloons grounded for final day of Balloon Fiesta
- Yellow flag results in static display on final mass ascension of Balloon Fiesta 2023
- Green Flag goes up on Day 8 of Balloon Fiesta