Temperatures are in the low 50s across the metro with cooler air in the mid-30s to upper 40s across northern New Mexico and milder temperatures in the mid 50s to low 60s across southern New Mexico.
- 5:45 a.m. Drone Light Show, sponsored by Sandia Resort & Casino
- 6:00 a.m. Dawn Patrol Show, presented by Route 66 Casino Hotel and RV Resort
- 6:30 a.m. Krispy Kreme Morning Glow
- 7:00 a.m. Mass Ascension
- 7:30-11 a.m. Fiesta de Los Globitos (Remote Control Balloons Exhibition)
- 8:00-noon Chainsaw Carving Exhibition
- 9:00 a.m. Fiesta of Wheels Car Show (located on north end of Launch Field)
- 10:00 a.m. Chainsaw Carving Auction
- 11:00 a.m. Balloon Fiesta Pin Trading (Group Tour Tent north end of Main Street)
- 3:00-6:00 p.m. Chainsaw Carving Exhibition
- 4:00-5:00 p.m. Great American Kite Show
- 5:00 p.m. Team Fastrax™ Skydiving, sponsored by Accident Insurance Company, Inc.
- 6:00 p.m. Balloon Glow, powered by ExxonMobil
- 7:30 p.m. Team Fastrax™ Skydiving, sponsored by Accident Insurance Company, Inc.
- 7:45 p.m. Drone Light Show, sponsored by Sandia Resort & Casino
- 8:00 p.m.* AfterGlow™ Fireworks Show
The green flag is up! That means the skies will be filled with balloons! pic.twitter.com/wvgAttVEWU— KRQE News 13 (@krqe) October 8, 2023
Green flag is up, pilots will soon start preparing for launch!— Balloon Fiesta (@balloonfiesta) October 8, 2023