1. New details are being released about the 10-year-old boy found dead at the Sierra Meadows apartment complex after Tuesday’s fire. Friends say he went to school with them at Mitchell Elementary.
2. A powerful storm system is leaving the state this evening. Showers will dissipate overnight.
Full Story: Mark’s Wednesday Evening Forecast
3. A well-known Albuquerque church is on the market for a cool million. In recent years, it’s been better known as a magnet for homeless squatters and was the scene of a killing that landed the owner in prison.
4. A major Albuquerque intersection redone during the Albuquerque Rapid Transit project is creating major problems. Drivers are confused or just flat out ignoring the new rules.
5. The Albuquerque Water Utility Authority is taking a new approach this year: Instead of punishing water wasters, they want to try and educate them first.
The Evening’s Top Stories:
- Shooting in downtown Albuquerque leaves woman in critical condition
- Judge sentences Albuquerque man to probation for killing his brother
- Santa Fe city council passes electric scooter ban
- Draft ordinance would clear homeless camps from public parks, sidewalks
- Preparations begins for Air and Space Fiesta at Kirtland AFB
- Rio Rancho students take part in Sodexo Future Chefs Challenge
- Albuquerque company creates products inspired by La Llorona
- Always On: Visit Albuquerque trip planner
- El Santuario de Chimayo, Tome Hill Road Closures & Weather