ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – We are getting a glimpse at more of the planned elements for the former Winrock Mall site at Louisiana and I-40. KRQE News 13 already showed you some of the grand plans for the site including hotels, luxury condos, shops, a park, and more with a trolley connecting the different areas.
Now the developer is showing us what the four-story, 200-unit apartment complex is expected to look like. We are also seeing images of the additional retail and office space planned for the site. Developer Goodman Realty says while a number of economic factors have delayed the long-awaited project, it is on track and expected to be finished by 2025.
“We have all our neighboring cities, you go to them, and you see the cranes and development and activity, and we’re just trying to create the same environment and atmosphere at our development,” Scott Goodman. Goodman is also behind a development on San Mateo near Montgomery where the family fun center It’z used to be. That’s being converted for food manufacturing and distribution.
- Winrock Condo plan taking shape
- Winrock preparing for new five-story hotel, long-awaited public park
- Albuquerque orthopedic medical practice to relocate to Winrock
- Bernalillo County Commission approves Winrock bonds
- Winrock redevelopment ushers in new businesses, new timeline
- New stores on schedule to open at Albuquerque Winrock Town Center