ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – A warrant is out for the arrest of a man accused in a string of robberies mostly targeting fast-food restaurants in the metro. The Albuquerque Police Department says Devin Nieto and two other suspects are accused in at least four robberies this month including a Taco Bell along San Mateo.
- Crime: Bernalillo County Sheriff releases video, details in fatal deputy shooting
- New Mexico: NMDOT worker killed on the job along Highway 285
- Sports: Holly Holm to be inducted into International Boxing Hall of Fame
- Weather: Snow, rain, and strong wind starting Wednesday
- KRQE En Español: Martes 7 de Diciembre 2021
In each, they walk in armed with an AK-47 and a handgun demanding money from the register. During a robbery at the Twisters along Coors near St. Joseph’s, Nieto dropped his wallet. Inside police found his ID along with a receipt for the guns.
Nieto was arrested in a stolen vehicle and is facing several armed robbery charges. No word on the identities of the other suspects involved or how much they got away with.