ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Yet another event is going virtual this year. It’s the Walk Like MADD fundraiser. Normally, Mothers Against Drunk Driving hosts a 5K to raise awareness for DWI. But this year, it will host a virtual event on October 17. Teams that sign up before September 1 will be entered into a drawing for a $200 Target gift card.
- Masks greatly reduce size of ‘cough clouds’, study finds
- Tracking the Tropics: Hurricane Epsilon churning toward Bermuda
- DEA takes down 29 El Paso gang members linked to violent Mexican drug cartels
- USDA invests $20M in broadband access for New Mexico
- Albuquerque teen accused in drive-by shooting pleads guilty