ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Visit Albuquerque announced this year’s Albuquerque Small Business Holiday Gift Guide is now ready for shoppers. The guide includes 19 different categories and gift ideas for more than 100 small businesses. Due to the health order, it also focuses on online shopping to allow you to shop from home.
“Finding ways to support our small business community has been and continues to be a top priority for our organization,” said Tania Armenta in a Visit Albuquerque news release, President & CEO of Visit Albuquerque. “Buying from a locally owned business keeps more money in our community, creates local jobs and supports our neighbors, and we want to ensure we are doing everything we can to support the businesses that make Albuquerque unique.”
Latest Local News
- Nightbirde, ‘AGT’ singer who earned Simon Cowell’s golden buzzer, gives update on health
- 15 cars that currently cost more used than new
- Shadow inflation: What it is and how you’re already paying it
- Wondering if one of the top Roombas is worth it? This model held up in testing
- Electric trucks: What to know about the future of pickups