ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Some New Mexicans may have had trouble accessing the state’s unemployment website Sunday morning.
The Department of Workforce Solutions says the system was running slowly because of a surge of people hitting the server. They say they rebooted it around 7:45 a.m. and that it should be working fine for anyone needing to access the site.
- City officials give public opportunity to meet police chief candidates Saturday
- Trouble breathing, tooth loss: Some COVID-19 patients face lasting effects
- Survey: Majority of U.S. Catholics say abortion should be legal in most cases
- Pet deer known for bond with 2 husky dogs is seized by Indiana authorities
- Despite IRS warning, stimulus checks and debit cards cause confusion