ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Students at the University of New Mexico may notice some unique statues when they return to campus. On the north side of Zimmerman Library, there’s not a ‘Rock, Paper, Scissors’ sculpture. On the south side of the McKinnon Center, there’s a giant open door called ‘Portal.’ It anticipates the statues becoming popular spots for graduation photos.
Latest Local News
- Stores still enforcing capacity limits despite smaller crowds
- City tackling old problem at dozens of city parks
- Early voter turnout seeing record numbers
- Grant’s Thursday Evening Forecast
- Woman arrested for aggravated battery at Los Altos Park