ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Two museums in the metro are hosting free admission days Sunday. The Albuquerque Museum’s free hours run from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. on Sundays and the museum is currently featuring its current traveling exhibition “Designing the New Rennie Mackintosh and the Glasgow Style” which includes British art.
Story continues below
- COVID: First COVID, then hair loss?
- KRQE En Español: Martes 25 de Enero 2022
- Trending: Recreational cannabis industry may be off to bumpy start
- National: OSHA officially ends vaccine rule for employers
- Business: Smith’s workers threaten to strike if no deal is reached
The National Hispanic Cultural Center will open at 10:00 a.m. and is offering people a chance to learn about abstract art inspired by artists currently on exhibition.