ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Albuquerque drivers should expect some delays on Tramway Road. The state Transportation Department has started re-striping the roadway from Central to Tramway Lane. All northbound and southbound acceleration lanes have been removed and replaced with bicycle facilities.
- KRQE Newsfeed: Nob Hill crime, COVID relief latest, Cool day, Superintendent search, New condiment
- A Broadway performer on how he’s making it work during the pandemic
- Oklahoma plumber leaves sprinkler on for the coldest two weeks of winter, calls it art
- Former educators hobby helps keep homeless youth warm
- Most of state sees clear day as southeast New Mexico sees snow, rain