ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Spooky season may look a little different this year but a local company doesn’t want you to miss out on the fun. The Albuquerque Tourism and Sightseeing Factory are offering an amazing chase: Albucreepy. It’s a new tour concept that’s part trivia, scavenger hunt, Cash Cab, and part haunted house.
Thursday night through Halloween, participants can form a team of five and compete against others while getting a tour of 13 haunted locations around the Duke City. “They can still get into the Halloween spirit all doing it, exploring the city, seeing new things, and basically and still feeling like there is a sense of Halloween and a sense of spirit to the season still,” said Jesse Herron, AT&SF co-founder. The ticket price for a team is $40.
This map shows locations of COVID-19 safe Halloween activities around New Mexico
- ‘Grimm Brothers’ Fairy Tales Outdoor Home Tour
- Haunted Outdoor Home Tour
- Virtual Youth Halloween Costume Parade
- Electric Playhouse ‘Frightening Fall Feast’
- Spooktacular Drive-Thru
- Spooky Movies in The Lot
- New Mexico Slaughterhouse Attraction
- McCall’s Pumpkin Patch
- Dragon’s House of Horrors, Mile of Terror
- New Mexico Group Costume Contest
- Howl-O-Ween Days
- Trunk or Treat