ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Have you ever felt overwhelmed by the clutter in your home? The solution to this problem may be to implement rotating systems to help organize and declutter your space.
Story continues below:
- COVID: New Mexico COVID-19 cases rise, metro area hospitals weigh in
- Entertainment: Social media personality stops in Albuquerque for food challenge
- Education: PED suspends Floyd school board for rejecting COVID-19 guidelines
- Trending: Fire destroys movie set at Albuquerque Studios
- Crime: Catalytic converter thefts nearly triple in a year’s time
- KRQE En Español: Miercoles 4 de Agosto 2021
A rotation system means you have a plan for the order and frequency of use for all your items. A good system allows you to know at a quick glance if something needs to be done or replenished. Knowing where things are kept also helps you know how many to keep on hand. Gaining control of the volume is a great way to save money and feel confident at the same time.
Miriam Ortiz y Pino, a certified professional organizer and money breakthrough business coach, advised people to consolidate items like paper, toiletries, magazines, chips, money. She also says knowing how many of the things you have helps you notice how many you need. For more tips on decluttering your home, visit https://morethanorganized.net/.