ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The public still has time to weigh in during the national search for Albuquerque’s next police chief. This is the second time the city has extended the deadline for the public to fill out the online survey.
Surveys will be accepted through Sunday night. The survey asks what factors you consider most important when considering a police chief, including being aggressive on crime.
It also asks what a police chief’s priorities should be, like reducing property and violent crime, and hiring more qualified officers. The city says these suggestions will help guide the recruitment and selection process.
- City of Santa Fe submits fiscal year 2022 audit
- All-Clad’s chef’s favorite cookware set is 60% off right now
- Senator Cornyn leading Republican demands for border deal in Israel and Ukraine aid package
- Freedom Caucus issues series of demands on year-end legislation in ‘Policy Festivus’
- Annual Albuquerque crossing guard holiday food drive