The MVD Direct kiosks allow customers to renew and print their vehicle registration and sticker in as little as two minutes. “We’re excited about being able to offer a convenient way for MVD customers to take care of business with us. Whether it’s online, over the phone, in person or now through these new self-service kiosks, we are committed to finding the best ways to serve everyone,” said Taxation and Revenue Secretary Stephanie Schardin Clarke in a news release.
The instructions and voice prompt at the kiosks are also available in English and Spanish. Right now, MVD is still working on an appointment-only basis and some offices remain closed altogether.
Registration renewal at the MVD Direct self‐service kiosk is currently available at the following locations:
- Albertsons Market, 4950 Montgomery Blvd. NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109. Open Daily: 6am – 10pm
- Albertsons Market, 2910 Juan Tabo Blvd. NE, Albuquerque, NM 87112. Open Daily: 6am – 10pm
- Albuquerque US Postal Service worker under investigation for TikToks about homeless people
- Doorbell video shows intruder on Albuquerque family’s porch for 6 hours
- Bernalillo County animal shelter looking to expand
- APD begins new initiative to tackle violent crime
- Health alert issued for Albuquerque due to blowing dust