The MVD Direct kiosks allow customers to renew and print their vehicle registration and sticker in as little as two minutes. “We’re excited about being able to offer a convenient way for MVD customers to take care of business with us. Whether it’s online, over the phone, in person or now through these new self-service kiosks, we are committed to finding the best ways to serve everyone,” said Taxation and Revenue Secretary Stephanie Schardin Clarke in a news release.
The instructions and voice prompt at the kiosks are also available in English and Spanish. Right now, MVD is still working on an appointment-only basis and some offices remain closed altogether.
Registration renewal at the MVD Direct self‐service kiosk is currently available at the following locations:
- Albertsons Market, 4950 Montgomery Blvd. NE, Albuquerque, NM 87109. Open Daily: 6am – 10pm
- Albertsons Market, 2910 Juan Tabo Blvd. NE, Albuquerque, NM 87112. Open Daily: 6am – 10pm
- Proposed zoning changes could mean more casitas in Albuquerque
- Toy drive honors boy killed outside ABQ River of Lights
- Police: 2 dead in SE Albuquerque rollover
- ABQ Biopark shares update on 2 lorikeet chicks
- Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office footage: Man argues he didn’t steal enough to be arrested