ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – The Albuquerque Little Theatre is dedicated to putting on high-quality productions and after taking a break due to COVID, they are back in action with a production of “The Odd Couple”. Actor Matt Heath discusses what the community can expect from this performance.
- Crime: Bernalillo County Sheriff releases video, details in fatal deputy shooting
- New Mexico: NMDOT worker killed on the job along Highway 285
- Sports: Holly Holm to be inducted into International Boxing Hall of Fame
- Weather: Snow, rain, and strong wind starting Wednesday
- KRQE En Español: Miercoles 8 de Diciembre 2021
A classic comedy by Neil Simon, “The Odd Couple” opens with a group of men assembling to play cards in the cluttered apartment of divorced Oscar Madison. Recently separated from his wife, a depressed and finicky Felix Unger arrives with the unlikely pair deciding to room together.
“The Odd Couple” runs from October 22 through November 7 with curtain times on Fridays and Saturdays at 7:30 p.m. and Sundays at 2 p.m. A Saturday matinee will be on October 30 at 2 p.m. and a Thursday performance on November 4 at 7:30 p.m.
Tickets cost $23 for adults, $21 for seniors 65 and older, and $19 for students. Children 12 and under are $15. For more information and to purchase tickets, visit albuquerquelittletheatre.org.