ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – A state fair employee is behind bars after being arrested for his fifth DWI. Police say they got a call about a man slumped over in the McDonald’s drive-through at Coors and Quail.
Story continues below
- COVID-19: NMDOH enacts crisis standards of care for health care system
- Albuquerque: Albuquerque police, fire unions sound off on proposed vaccine mandate
- Weather: Clear skies as temperatures drop for some across the state
- Health: ABQ BioPark closes for staff mental health day
- Español: KRQE En Español: Martes 19 de Octubre 2021
Officers say the driver, Marty Johnson, admitted to drinking. He told them he was on the way home from working at the state fair and officers say Johnson refused a sobriety test because he claimed he wouldn’t pass. Police say his driver’s license is revoked and he has four prior DWI convictions.