ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Some of New Mexico’s favorite celebrities are getting involved in the New Mexico Safe Promise and they’re encouraging New Mexicans to take the pledge too.
“Breaking Bad”‘s very own Mike Ehrmantraut, along with St. Pius graduate and Modern Family star Jesse Tyler Ferguson are taking the New Mexico Safe Promise. The campaign was created by the hospitality and tourism industry in June, encouraging New Mexicans to do their part to stop the spread of coronavirus.
The campaign is picking up steam and partnering with the New Mexico Film Office. Now some of the biggest names in show business are also getting involved. Rhea Seehorn, from “Better Call Saul”, Giancarlo Esposito, from “Breaking Bad”, Andy Greenwald from “Briarpatch” are taking the pledge and encouraging others to do the same. They say their love for New Mexico is exactly why they’re doing it.
Film production has been on hold since March. The film office says pre-production, set construction and location scouting are back and getting ready to start shooting again as soon as they can.
- Third Lobos Men’s Basketball player enters transfer portal
- Shiprock man pleads guilty to sexually abusing a minor
- Families upset North Carolina school tells sons to cut hair before returning to school
- Dozens of projects around Bernalillo County in line to get state funding
- Pence blasts Biden for ‘vacuum of leadership’ on administration’s response to China, Russia