ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Sandia National Laboratories is celebrating after a successful launch in Hawaii.
Sandia was helping test the hypersonic glide body of a rocket. The rocket flew at hypersonic speed as officials collected data.
Officials with the lab say they designed the flight vehicle among other aspects.
New Mexico Coronavirus Resources
- Tracking Coronavirus in New Mexico
- COVID-19 Testing Sites
- FAQ on ‘Stay-at-Home’ order
- New Mexico School Closings: What you need to know
- Donate Blood
- Job changes due to coronavirus – Here’s what you need to know
- Jobs: These businesses are looking to hire due to coronavirus
- How to help during coronavirus
- Resource for New Mexico Seniors
- New Mexico School Meal Sites