ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Ronald McDonald is continuing his journey around the state before moving into his new digs. The statute of Ronnie, which spent the summer at Sparky’s Burgers in Hatch.
Now, he is visiting Car Crafters in Albuquerque, where he will get a sprucing up before taking up residence at the Highlands House. That’s in the new development across from Presbyterian where the Ronald Mcdonald House Charities house families with loved ones in the hospital.
- FBI asks public for tips on local threats ahead of Inauguration Day
- 7 staff members, 9 inmates at MDC test positive for coronavirus
- Driver leads NMSP officers on wild chase before crash, deadly standoff
- Financial Navigators Program offers free guidance to those impacted by COVID-19
- Old Albuquerque house saved from demolition by Landmarks Commission