ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – Every year, the Rio Grande Food Project along with the community gathers in the spirit of continuing the conversation and work to end hunger in Albuquerque. They do this through their Hike to End Hunger, which will return this year.
Story continues below:
- Education: UNM launching program that prepares people to work in marijuana industry
- New Mexico News: Texas murder suspect spotted in Chaves County
- Crime: Body found east of Route 66 Casino Saturday night
- Business: M’tucci’s planning to renovate iconic Albuquerque building
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Lunes 27 de Septiembre 2021
Kathi Cunningham from the project spoke about how the community can take part in the event. There will be an in-person event on Oct. 23 at Boxing Bear Brewery on Alameda. People can also participate virtually. Visit their website to register for the event.