Anthropophobia, the fear of people was the biggest overall phobia and the pandemic most likely had an impact on this year’s report. More states searched for the fear of flying as well as the fear of being alone this year.
Other standouts were fear of the outside and the dark. In New Mexico, the biggest fear was of people.
- Video shows shootout with man who shot, killed Officer Darian Jarrott
- Albuquerque woman sues officer and police department after car crash
- Student film crew explores the mysterious Forrest Fenn treasure hunt
- Potentially more than 100,000 New Mexicans facing evictions
- Migrant moms take solace in children as they brace for Mother’s Day far from home