ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (KRQE) – For survivors of domestic violence and their children, walking away from their abuser is the most difficult step to take. S.A.F.E. House New Mexico helps survivors start a new life. In an effort to continue their mission, the band Red Light Cameras will be performing a S.A.F.E. House benefit concert. S.A.F.E. House communications and development manager Kristen Kinzer and Red Light Cameras member Barney Lopez talked about the upcoming event.
Story continues below:
- Investigation: What happens after someone attacks a healthcare worker?
- Don’t Miss: New Mexico native recognized in Bon Appétit Magazine for Brooklyn restaurant
- Weird: Man once accused of having sex with horse now accused of escape from jail
- KRQE en Espanol: KRQE En Español: Jueves 23 de Septiembre 2021
- Crime: FBI investigates Albuquerque couple for bank robbery
The benefit concert is Friday, July 30 at Insideout which is located at 622 Central Ave SW. Doors open at 8 p.m. and the show is 21 and up. Tickets are $15 in advance or $20 at the door. Special guests Abort Abort and Sweet Roll will also be there.